Dress for Thranduil’s wife - Dolce & Gabbana
Photo sequence of Saturn and the transits of four of its moons
Image credit: NASA/ESA Hubble Space Telescope
Girls skating in the seventies.
Including Laura Thornhill, (mostly), Kim Cespedes, Robin Logan, Ellen-Oneal,
Short shorts, long hair & fancy footwork.
I took a photo every 2 minutes over the span of about 2 hours at a 20 second exposure and animated it all together! This 2 second loop was the result!
Craters of the Moon National Monument, Idaho
All love her.
J.R.R. Tolkien Reveals TRUE Meaning Of ‘The Lord Of The Rings’ In Unearthed Audio Recording
My Favourite Lip Art Products…
Lip Art is taking over my make-up world this year with my Lip Art workshop tours & my new Karla Cosmetics Lip Art brushes launching soon! My followers get to see me create many new creative lip art looks using my favourite lip art products I just cannot live without!
Today’s blog features some of my favourite lip art products I can’t live without in my Lip Make-up Kit:
- Lime Crime Velvetines in shades: Pink Velvet, Red Velvet & Black Velvet- £13.50
- OCC Lip Tars in shades: Anime, Hoochie, RX, Pool Boy- £11.95
- Mehron L.I.P Colour Cream in Shade Cherry Chocolate- £5.48
- Illamasqua Intense Lipgloss in Shades: Repulse, Indulge, Galactic- £16.50
- Lush Cosmetics Emotional Brilliance in shades: Passionate, Drive- £14.50
- Kiko Cosmetics Velvet Mat Satin Lipstick in shades: 604, 607- £6.90
- NYX Cosmetics Mega Shine Lipgloss in shades: Vixen, Maroon: £6.00
- Eye Kandy Glitters- £6.50 each
- Disposable Lip Applicators- £5.29 (Pack of 25)
- Karla Cosmetics Lip Brush Set- £25.00 (Coming Soon)
Coming soon… Karla Cosmetics Lip Art Workshops in Dublin, Glasgow and New York!
WINTER IS HERE
May 1st was the last day we’ll see the sun above the horizon until next Spring and marked the beginning of our ‘103 days of darkness’ of the Antarctic winter here at Halley.
The Union flag that’s been flying over the base throughout the summer was lowered as the sun shone it’s last and won’t be flying again until a new one is raised when the sun comes back to mark the beginning of Spring.
We celebrated (or drowned our sorrows, depending on how you choose to look at things!) with a glass or two of rapidly freezing wine and a BBQ, which, at -30 was primarily useful for stopping your beverage freezing!
So, Winter is well-and-truly upon us now, with a couple of weeks of brief dawn and dusk around noon before the last vestiges of sunlight dip too far below the horizon and leave us in the true darkness of winter.
"Now that you can see these things, they can see you. And they
don't like to be seen." (x)